10 FUN FACTS ABOUT ME
- When I was born my parents came up with a name I would’ve ditched as soon as I reached legal age, had they pushed it through. Thank goodness my sister loved Arabic literature. All my siblings got together, pulled straws and my sister won. My name, Dounia, means “The World”. My first manifesting feat!
- I also manifested an internship at Mango main office in Barcelona, including the friends & the apartment to make my stay unforgettable. It was just flawless and I had the time of my life (plus I got to live out my passion for fashion!).
- I ADORE house music. I feel a huge release every time I dance to it. 10 years ago you would find me in the dance club. These days though, you’ll find me dancing in the living room, joined by my side kick 4-year-old daughter. I instantly get into the flow, & problems that seemed unsurmountable before, suddenly seem tiny.
- I’m a bit of a drill sergeant (you’ve been warned!). But then again… I come from a family of strong, authentic and authoritative women. My mom was even considered a descendent of a holy tribe.
- I’m child number 10. So I’m really the Benjamin of the family. I’ve a brother who’s 25 years older than me.
- I freaking love Drop (a Dutch candy). My perfect day involves sticking my hand in a bag of Drop every three minutes and chewing away for hours. When we talk on Skype and you notice a black corner tooth, I’m guilty.
- As a toddler I would go exploring the streets, the markets, until a stranger would drop me off at the police station. I drove my mom & sisters absolutely berserk. Yep, super curious from the start!
- My dropdown gorgeous favo actor is Gerard Butler.
- I spoke in Real Madrid Arena for 78,000 people. In Spanish. 10 minutes before the game.
- I’m crazy about Roger Sanchez and I met him a couple of times. Yes, that was very much manifested & no I’m not a groupie. Really 😉
TAKE THE MONEY ARCHETYPE TEST